Vandalism or graffiti may not be as severe as water or fire damage, but having spray paint or egg damage on the outside of your walls or building can make ANY home or business look very unattractive! Here at Scott’s Cleaning Service we are more than happy to come out to your area to clean and restore your damaged property. Call us today because the longer you wait for restoration services the more detrimental the damages can be.
- Call Scott’s Cleaning Service and your insurance company as soon as you can. The sooner we can arrive, the less damage you will sustain.
- Report the incident to the police. They will help to gather any type of evidence that‟s needed in order to determine who the vandals were.
- If your property was vandalized by eggs, be sure to hose down the area as much as possible especially if it‟s on your home and vehicle. Egg can damage the paint of your car so the quicker it is removed the better.
- If damage occurred on the inside of the home, clean up any spilled food or liquids, and if valuable glassware was broken, gather all the possible pieces in case your insurance company wants to do an estimation and take pictures.
- If any of your furniture was damaged, make sure you blot the area if it is cloth, DO NOT WIPE! Remember, we also do upholstery cleaning! If any wood is chipped, find as many pieces as you can because we may be able to restore it!
“Everyone in the office is very pleased and happy with your work. Great job!”
“The carpet looks fantastic & I’m just so pleased with your services. Thank you so much and the technician was so nice!”